Ten things I learned this last year…
1. It’s never to early to get your kids to help with chores
2. Eventually they will sleep in their cribs… and mommies will get four consecutive hours of sleep!
3. As hard as I work to get a good picture… sometimes a baby can be a lot faster.
4. Dirt and leaves taste good
5. Babies will pack up their own essentials: books, cookies, cheerios and a sippy cup when they want to go somewhere
6. A long and leisurely shower consists of five minutes to wash and condition your hair, scrub your body and shave your legs, while your baby throws peek a blocks into the tub at you, and tries to eat the toilet brush.
7. Skin is washable…
8. So are windows… although I’ve grown to love the look of baby finger prints covering the glass doors and tv
9. 10,000 toys and the best playthings are mommy’s keys and a box
10. No matter how little sleep I’ve had, how much baby cookie is stuck in my hair, or how long it’s been since I’ve been able to go to the bathroom without someone trying to climb up on my lap… my first year with Caleb has been the best year of my life!
This entry was posted in Squishy
. Bookmark the permalink